Thursday, March 3, 2011

quest (ion) impossitive

there thingd to discover even insid the plexiglass cuble. how it is. infinite ricochet shifts small inlight.

its night I mourn the loss of daylute formy eyesarent good inthid quality of glow
ohell
the moment is food for any insight

in sight:
headlights on Moran turn this way, away
fromgreen spot flooding the corner house
my own freelection superimposed upon the naybur's
oranfe curtain. hung sideaways om haste
to keep my rubber eyes from bouncing into the family
doing naked things

not interested. eyes are a tired inn
struments
nasal of cilia eaten away in toxic fire retardant cyanide
ears? buzzing or my nerves coffee
sounds opaque, a blanket of appetite
shuts off the fridge

airplane engine is screaming wind
skids a tire

invisible on ice

i wake swerving up
i sleep again
water fills my car
sinks

i live,
you?

distracted by sense
dreamless into sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment