Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring II

you are now entering the 5th dimension
all gutters are full, water pours down the side
her father's cheeks

her mother's chin
dimpled where the laughs meant to stick
sunshine
melted her lashes into black circles
I came out
an ugly tomato
my soil hurts wooden as a saw horse
speech like too many saltines
she self me herself my mine myself hers
growing this way the other

plum blossoms

born of common sand
a hardened woman "i'm fucking"
extinguished
attempts to suck her life back into her huge breasts. using another's hand
left over dry grasses
unintentional fronds of carbon and her nipple remains flacid
the yellow brick
running into tin air
like a backwards boat
i am you sister, a wicked touch

northern wind sings
god in a low
slow

s-h-e-l-l

your request could not be processed
a fetus eating its lanugo

metaphoring the soft lost silk of the thought reel
an everlasting disco dance consuming
scraps of itself
mucus black excrement
oozy as the best soil

I she we have exactly seed
to plant amongst thick weeds

mother earth is blue as a far dream palace
mother my memory chips are scattered
gold as sun on the blue makes green
one hope for knowing where I've been
2 wishes me 4 wife
one patch of land so blackblue my ovaries

No comments:

Post a Comment